Clare Park’s scale of charges reflects our not for profit, charitable status. This means that we are able to offer superior value for money and to keep our prices competitive.
Our monthly fees are fully inclusive of all accommodation, domestic services, meals as appropriate, heat, light, Council Tax, maintenance, transport and other facilities and support services. They also include care staff on call 24 hours a day. This means that you are able to plan your monthly expenditure well in advance with full confidence.
Fees are reviewed annually to ensure our competitiveness. Every effort is made to limit increases to offer value for money as well as keeping our fees attractive to potential residents.
A loan or gift is required to secure accommodation. The interest that is earned is used in support of the wide range of facilities that are available. Loans are repayable in full at the end of your tenure. A number of financial options are possible and full information is available upon request.
Note: Fees are correct as of 1 January 2023.
The monthly All-Inclusive fee includes:
- Meals (choice of 1,2 or 3 meals each day)
- Heat light and water bills
- Daily refreshments (tea, coffee, home baked treats)
- All garden and buildings maintenance, plus buildings insurance
- Laundry service Cleaning of accommodation
- Council Tax
- TV licence
- Free on-site parking
- Free Wi-Fi access and computer terminal in the Mansion House
- Use of mini coach for regular visits to local events, shops, garden centres and church services
- In-house entertainment programme and activities
- 24-hour emergency help and call alarm system
- Use of all facilities including guest suite, medical clinic, hair salon, drawing room, orangery with bar, library, spacious grounds and gardens
Advantages of rental over retirement property ownership:
Financially – easier to budget with fixed costs
Simplicity – due to the All-Inclusive fee
Flexibility – easy and free from controversial exit fees